Shimla is the best possible place where you will be able to get the experience of the Himalayas in their enigmatic glory without any problem, and ultimately you will be able to enjoy evergreen forest along with breathtaking lakes and a pleasant climate. Visiting this place is definitely a good idea to enjoy the natural splendours along with manmade wonders. Following are some of the significant places that you need to visit in the city while staying in Snow Valley resorts Shimla:
- The Ridge:This particular place is basically defined as the heart of Shimla and is one of the most important locations for tourism purposes. This particular tourist spot is basically a very wide-open area which is running across Mall Road from east to west and ultimately helps in connecting it to the very famous candle point. What makes this particular destination very much popular is the gorgeous view of the snowcapped mountains provided by it, which ultimately makes it a paradise of destination in itself. This particular place has been very well dotted with long-standing British establishments which ultimately help in making sure that everyone will be able to enjoy the best possible shopping activity and all credit, in this case, will be going to the rich natural beauty along with the best possible structure associated with this particular place.
- Jakhoo Temple Shimla: This is a place which is covered in a blanket of Alpine trees very well and ultimately is the highest possible point of the city, which offers scenic views of the snowcapped Shivalik range. This place is very well situated at the height of 8000 feet above sea level and is one of the most important locations of the ancient Hanuman Temple, which provides people with access ability to the tallest statue of one 08 feet. This place is very much successful in attracting people from across the globe and ultimately is a very legendary place where Lord Hanuman had rested while his journey of bringing the Sanjivani Buti for Laxman’s revival during the war of Lanka.
- Mall Road: Whenever it comes to Shimla, the best possible place to be visited in this particular city is The Mall Road. This is a very happening place and ultimately has been highly successful in attracting tourists for many ages. Due to the good number of options of departmental stores, showrooms and cafe provided by it, it is very much popular in the life of individuals and also helps in providing people with the perfect delight. You can find almost everything over here, ranging from jewellery to books along with wooden articles, so you can indulge in the best possible souvenir shopping as well without any problem.
- Kalka Shimla Railway:This is another very important option that you need to consider at the time of visiting Shimla because this particular train ride is basically the most important point of Shimla tourism, and for a good reason. It was built in 1898 and is a very narrow railway option which is also has been considered one of the best possible Mountain Railways of India. It is also considered to be a member of World Heritage sites by UNESCO lists and also is extremely capable of providing people with scenic beauty without any problem. On the way, it comes with a good number of tourist destinations like Solan, Summer Hill, Barog and other associated areas, which makes it very much popular.
- Kufri: This is located only 40 minutes drive from the city centre of Shimla and ultimately is a very important place to be visited in the region. The elevation of this particular place is 8600 feet, and this is a very small hill station which promises you panoramic views of the surrounding snowcapped mountains. This is not only an option for sightseeing but is also considered to be a very good adventure hub for individuals who are interested in indulging in multiple water sports. This is also considered to be the Winter sports capital of India and has been highly successful in experiencing regular snowfall in winter, which makes it at the Top of the list of places to be visited in December.
- Christ Church:This is one of the most prominent landmarks in the city of Shimla and is the second oldest church in north India. It is capable of exceptionally highlighting architectural beauty and is a remarkable example of the best possible architecture of that time. It has been very much successful during the legacy of the colonial rulers and is a Perfect picturesque beauty place which comes with matchless beauty. This place looks very much majestic during the day and is also very much enchanting during the night due to the illumination associated with it. Hence, if you are interested in spending time in Shimla, then definitely visiting this place is a good idea.
- Indian Institute of Advanced Studies: If you are interested in visiting the visiting of the historic location to read more and more about the creation of Pakistan in east Pakistan out of India, then definitely taking a day off and visiting this place is a good idea. This particular building was initially the residence of the British, and at that time, it had an electricity connection in the year as early as 1888. After India gained independence, this particular place was consistently serving as the summer retreat of the President of the country and was also known as the Rashtrapati Niwas before it was converted into the advanced-level study research Centre. This particular structure is capable of drawing attention due to the majestic Victorian style of architecture without any problem.
Hence, shifting the focus to visiting of Shimla is a good idea, and ultimately, planning the stay in options like Snow Valley resorts Shimla is a good approach for individuals so that everybody can spend the perfect time over here and can enjoy moments of connecting with inner self very easily.